Ecosystem Success Lead @polkadot
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In Ecosystem Success, you will manage critical relationships with top-tier start-ups building on Polkadot’s technology. Working closely with the VP of Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for creating a strategy to ensure that the most important teams in the Polkadot ecosystem receive a high level of support in developing their start-ups into sustainable businesses that bring significant value to the Polkadot ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have crypto/blockchain experience and will have spent significant time working in/with start-ups. They will be able to meaningfully contribute to the product, go-to-market and fundraising strategies for start-up technology companies. They will also possess the interpersonal and analytical skills to effectively manage high-value relationships with critical external partners.
We are hiring for an ‘ecosystem success lead’, but might also consider more senior roles.
As part of our Ecosystem Success team you will...
- Create and execute a strategy that delivers exceptional value to teams enrolled in the Substrate Builders Program, Parity’s internal program to accelerate top-tier teams building in the Polkadot ecosystem
- Help the top Polkadot ecosystem teams with strategic matters in areas such as product development, go-to-market strategy, lead generation, marketing, community building, hiring and fundraising
- Leverage your network of industry experts, VC investors and service providers to help teams accell in the Polkadot and broader blockchain ecosystem
- The correct experience to know what it takes for newly-formed companies to be successful. This could come from many different areas such as working in early-stage start-ups, incubators/accelerators or early-stage venture capital funds
- Knowledge and practical experience in the blockchain space
- Strong passion for and understanding of decentralized technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience managing key relationships with important external stakeholders
- An extensive network that can bring value to early-stage start-ups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Significant work experience in early-stage, high-growth technology companies
- Experience being a mentor to start-ups in incubator or accelerator programs
- Early-stage venture capital experience with a track record of adding value to portfolio companies
- Experience in ecosystem/community building, growth hacking, marketing, product development, sales or fundraising
- Ability to present and speak in public to both technical and non-technical audiences
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build a better web: build on Polkadot