Ecosystem Growth Lead @polkadot
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a strategic thinker with a passion for blockchain technology and decentralization who can identify and execute high-value strategic partnerships to support a broad set of objectives? Are you a self-starter with extensive interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills that allow you to effectively network and accomplish your strategic goals?
In Ecosystem Growth, you will use your skills to source, perform due diligence, and execute high-value strategic partnerships with start-ups considering developing with the Substrate/Polkadot technology stack. Working closely with the VP of Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for identifying use-cases, defining market segments, and performing outreach to increase Polkadot’s adoption.
The ideal candidate will possess business skills to drive engagement and interact with entrepreneurs and executives. At the same time, they will have the technical acumen to work closely with software engineers and architects. Importantly, they will have experience in the negotiation of high-value partnerships with significant commercial terms.
We are hiring for an ‘ecosystem growth lead’ but might also consider more senior roles.
As part of our Ecosystem Growth team, you will...
- Source, due-diligence and execute high-value strategic partnerships with start-ups that are considering developing on Polkadot’s technology and other types of companies that could bring value to the ecosystem
- Work closely with external technical teams on their product strategy, explaining the trade-offs of using Substrate and Polkadot versus other technologies
- Help to define and prioritize the use-cases and market segments that would most benefit Polkadot
- Define and lead new initiatives within the Ecosystem Growth team to expand the reach of Polkadot and Substrate
- Identify and approach prospective partners while effectively communicating Polkadot’s value proposition as it relates to their business
- Knowledge and practical experience in the blockchain/crypto space
- Strong passion for and understanding of decentralized technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to identify, pursue and close potential partnerships
- Experience in the due-diligence and negotiation of high-value strategic partnerships with significant commercial terms
- Experience in driving alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous work experience with a VC-funded tech start-up or a high-growth technology company
- Ability to present and speak in public to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Professional network in the blockchain industry
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build a better web: build on Polkadot