Contributor Relations Lead @Polkadot
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a highly strategic thinker with a passion for blockchain technology and decentralization who can identify, build and manage relationships with strategic partners? Are you a self-starter with extensive interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills that allow you to effectively communicate and accomplish your strategic goals?
In the role of Contributor Relations Lead, you will use your interpersonal skills to build and manage relationships with important stakeholders in the Polkadot ecosystem such as VC funds with portfolio companies building on Polkadot, large DOT holders and market intermediaries. Working closely with the Director of Contributor Relations you will also be responsible for the development and execution of a strategy which enables them to fully participate in the Polkadot ecosystem (e.g. participate in parachain auctions, governance, etc.).
The ideal candidate will have both crypto/blockchain experience as well as a traditional finance background. Though a technology background is not required, the ideal candidate will have a strong technical affinity and the ability to both understand and communicate complex technical concepts simply and effectively.
This role is based in Berlin, Germany but we will consider remote positions.
As part of our Contributor Relations team you will...
- Build and manage relationships with key DOT holders and VC funds with portfolio companies building on Polkadot
- Build and manage relationships with other important stakeholders in the Polkadot ecosystem such as market intermediaries
- Leverage expert knowledge about such stakeholders to create and execute a strategy which enables them to fully participate in the Polkadot ecosystem
- Develop key narratives that serve to best educate important external stakeholders about the Polkadot ecosystem
- Advance key partnerships and technology required to support DOT holders
- Knowledge and practical experience in the blockchain/crypto space
- Strong passion for and understanding of decentralized technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience managing key relationships with important external stakeholders
- Ability to identify, pursue and close valuable strategic partnerships.
- Strong tech affinity and ability to speak confidently and accurately about blockchain technology to C-level executives
- Traditional finance experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous work experience in a VC-funded tech start-up and/or a high-growth tech company
- Strong existing relationships with key players in the blockchain/crypto space
- Ability to present and speak in public to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in the due-diligence and negotiation of high-value strategic partnerships with significant commercial terms
- Experience in driving alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build a better web: build on Polkadot