Algo System Developer Lead @Binance
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are recruiting a senior Algo System Developer Lead. He/She will join the fast growing fin-tech field to build various algo systems and models. The daily work content includes but doesn't limit to:
- Lead a group of talented developers to develop trading strategies and platforms, including but not limited to execution algos and risk management system
- Partner with quantitative modelers to continuously improve and develop the existing and new algos
- Build data and analytics platform for Quant
- Help monitor and improve the strategy performance and manage the risk
- Develop both the team and business
- Engineering education background, Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred
- Above 5 years of experience in developing program trading and modeling systems in equity, FX or derivative product markets, either traditional or crypto-based
- Knowledge in execution algos, experience in investment banks, brokers, mutual funds are great bonuses
- Managerial experience for small-medium sized elite team
- Hands-on engineering skills for high throughput and low latency systems, proficient Java expertise is preferred while C++ will be considered as well
- Passionate, independent, of entrepreneurship and doer-spirit, team worker
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.