Growth Manager @RampNetwork – competitive salary, equity stock options
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Warsaw, Poland or remote – competitive salary, equity stock options (0.35-1.35%)
Ramp solves the pain point of millions of users who want to buy and sell crypto easily. We built a product that allows for radically better onboarding to the world of crypto, focusing on UX, speed and security. People love it (NPS score above 70) and it is now time to scale it.
To achieve our goals, we’re looking for a Growth Manager to join our team. The Growth Manager will work with a Head of Partnerships and Founders to ideate and execute projects and processes related to consumer acquisition and engagement.
Drive growth to achieve user base and revenue targets, optimize and test parts of the product experience to achieve unparalleled retention, virality and CLTV.
- Design, help to develop and test product features to boost virality and stickiness
- Write and edit for Ramp voice across a wide range of brand and product efforts, from landing pages to social media posts.
- Define growth and performance benchmarks and establish analytics and reporting for channels.
- Work highly collaboratively with the Founder, Head of Partnerships, and the product team to help improve CLTV.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy across multiple channels, both owned and paid.
- Drive budget allocation between channels and lead the channel specific strategies to optimize for conversion and CAC.
- Channels include, but are not limited to: social, newsletter, paid social, SEM, email and SEO
- Manage channel budgets and KPIs, including ongoing analysis and reporting.
- Communicate performance to team leadership and other stakeholders to promote shared understanding of performance marketing strategy, ROI, and opportunities.
- Analyze opportunities to test new marketing channels, develop projections and select new channel tests
An ideal candidate would have:
- Analytical rigor and track record of designing and running successful growth experiments. Ability to test assumptions and reformulate strategy based on quantifiable data.
- Hands-on approach as a builder. You are comfortable devising an informed point of view. You don’t need firm guidelines in place in order to get started.
- Great understanding of FinTech and blockchain and curiosity about what's new and what's next for the industry
- Ability to articulate the “why” and “how,” not just the “what.”
- Resourcefulness. Ability to bring creative solutions to every problem and never see a challenge as insurmountable.
- A passion for crypto and the economic freedom it can offer. Our mission is to create an open financial system for the world—we want you to help.
- Curiosity and an open mind. We’re a culture of learners and we welcome a humble approach.
📈 Stock options (4 year vesting, one year cliff)
🏝 Paid time off when you need it
🏠 Comfy workspace located in Warsaw at Plac Trzech Krzyży
🏊♀️ Every other standard startup goodie, details here:
Just email us at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.