DeFi Practice Lead @chainlink
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink Labs is seeking a DeFi Practice Lead to lead, manage, and grow the DeFi team. Success in this role will be achieved through attainment of the DeFi team’s KPIs, leading to operational excellence and overall team development and advancement. Further we are looking for a leader that will drive incredible customer results.
- Manage day-to-day Operations/project delivery within DeFi
- Develop new processes, procedures and methods to support scale and growth within the DeFi team
- Evangelize and market solutions/offerings to Strategic Partners, Vendors and other practices, alliance team members and end customers
- Serve as the internal expert within technical/functional areas; Track industry developments to explore new techniques, processes and standards
- Support new team member onboarding and provide active coaching, development and feedback to the team
- Monitor team performance and KPIs, making adjustments as needed to ensure outstanding results
- Work cross-functionally to understand related industry product direction, GTM programs, and inform product roadmap based on customer impact and rate of adoption
- Develop a strong level of product understanding to serve as a point of escalation on at risk projects cross-functionally as appropriate
- Ensure timely resolution of risks across the team; compiling broader trends to share
- Meet with key customer points of contact to help drive value, retention, and adoption from day one
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, managing accounts receivable, defining deliverable content, and ensuring buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client
- 5+ years of experience in a related field (implementations, integrations, project management, SaaS)
- Highly technical experience on a blockchain project or in the DeFi space
- Understanding and experience with APIs
- A proven self-starter with the ability to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance
- Experience building and leading a cohesive and collaborative team focused on driving customer outcomes
- Impressive track record of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that improved team performance
- Proven history of leveraging and growing existing client base; organic business development responsibilities; i.e. growing new account/clients from the ground up
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.