DevOps Engineer - Monitoring @chainlink
This job is no longer accepting applications.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
In this newly created role on our infrastructure team, you will take full ownership of the monitoring experience in engineering. You will have a significant impact as we grow the Chainlink eco-system and ensure the best experience for our customers by ensuring reliable uptime.
- Lead the design and deployment of our monitoring infrastructure to detect and alert the team of needed action
- Oversee the availability, performance, and supportability of our monitoring infrastructure
- Create processes around alert response operations and support the team to ensure the reliable delivery of oracle data.
- Make recommendations to ensure sufficient metrics are collected to create alerts with every new feature release
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software developer / DevOps engineer or equivalent
- Experience with Prometheus required, Cortex, a plus.
- Experience working with logging, monitoring, and alerting tools (e.g. ELK stack, Splunk).
- Experience supporting complex web applications/services and backend APIs on an AWS stack
- Demonstrated understanding of infrastructure as code, container networking, and security
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.