People Operations Manager @chainlink
Boston, MA, USA Remote
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We are a people team with an exciting mission: to hire the world's very best talent to build Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network.
Due to the project's phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth, and are quickly scaling up our people team. We're proud to serve our industry-leading team of technologists, entrepreneurs and community advocates, scouring every corner of the globe to hand pick the talent that drives Chainlink's success.
As we scale our team, we are looking to add our first People Operations Manager. In this role, you will collaborate across teams to build out and manage a variety of people initiatives. Including onboarding, benefits, career development, HR Systems, performance, policies, analytics and more. This role reports to our Director of People Operations and has a high degree of growth potential as we grow and scale globally.
This is an ideal role if you enjoy a fast paced environment where you can make an impact on a number of diverse company wide initiatives.
- Collaborate across departments and teams to develop and lead global People initiatives.
- Oversee data integrity and reporting for all our people operations systems.
- Research, make recommendations, and create programs that encourage career development and will drive our mission to hire and retain the best talent.
- Play a critical role by effectively establishing and nurturing relationships across the organization as well as measuring and monitoring initiatives to determine effectiveness.
- Partner with our legal team to build out policies and process as we enter new geographies.
- Provide consistent support to our colleagues, answering employee and manager questions about people initiatives, policies, benefits and any other people related items.
- 3+ years in a People Operations/HR or recruiting role
- Experience building People Operations programs or processes
- Tremendous communication skills - you can write in a professional, friendly voice and publicly speak in a clear, succinct manner
- Proactive about finding and presenting solutions even when it involves creative problem-solving
- Impeccable follow through and welcomes a challenge
- Operations-minded - you love building systems to help things run as efficiently as possible
- A thoughtful partner who can demonstrate good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgement
- Experience in a tech start up or related field a plus
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.