Solution Architect / Sales Engineer @unstoppableweb
Kyiv, Ukraine Remote
Unstoppable Domains is looking for someone to onboard our integration partners.The internet today is broken. Billions of people are censored all over the world. This is not what early internet pioneers thought they were building. With the introduction of technologies like blockchains and p2p storage (like music file sharing), it’s now possible to build an internet that is censorship resistant, where users are in control. But this new internet will require decentralized websites and integrations with browsers, search engines, VPNs, and other blockchain technology companies.You will work closely with the business development and integration teams to onboard and build project plans for new partners. The business is focused primarily on integrating with cryptocurrency wallets, web browsers, chrome extensions, registrars, and DNS resolvers. Examples of current partners are Opera Browser, Trust Wallet, and Myetherwallet. This is new technology so it is important to build UX design workflows to help companies visualize the user experience, as well as help to put together documentation for integration partners that explain how they can integrate our technology.
- Project manage integrations with partners to ensure deployment within agreed upon timelines; build project plans, manage deliverables, communicate status updates, etc.;
- Join the business development team on calls with integration prospects to understand their needs and explain technical integration requirements;
- Work with the design team to build prototypes for new features and user experience workflows for how new features can live within partner applications;
- Work closely with engineers and technical leaders to evaluate and improve existing Unstoppable solutions;
- Maintain existing integrations with partners.
- Prior experience as a senior developer;
- Background working in a similar customer-facing engineering position (Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Technical Lead);
- Deep experience in systems design;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- English — C level.
As a plus
- Prior experience with decentralized and distributed systems;
- Prior experience with backend and web development;
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of UML diagrams notation.
- A full-time job at a growing ambitious company under US team management with a stellar execution track record;
- An exciting environment with the mission to disrupt the industry;
- Entering a promising startup and working alone top entrepreneurs;
- A challenging job where you can learn and grow;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary depending on the experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.