VP of Ops @unstoppableweb
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
Fast growing, 8-figure revenue startup is looking to hire our first ZERO TO ONE operations manager as we scale from 20 to 80 people in the next 18 months. Unstoppable Domains powers .crypto domains. We are backed by Tim Draper, BoostVC and other notable investors.
This is a REMOTE hands-on role, that requires someone that is detail oriented, a great communicator and works with a sense of urgency. If you consider yourself an expert in process improvement, finance/HR, organization design and management systems, this role is for you.
This role reports directly to the CEO.
Key Monthly Activities include:
Recruiting & Onboarding: Help with recruiting operations and oversee new employee and contractor onboarding and payroll. Create employee handbooks, training programs, and HR policies.
Procurement: Manage the procurement process along with vendor and supplier relationships. We need systems for benefits administration, access control (Okta, Rippling), employee performance review (CultureAmp, Reflektive, etc.) setup and we need them managed correctly as we scale.
Accounts Payable: Including Commission Payouts for internal team and external contractors and business partners/affiliates. You ensure the right amount goes to the right people, on time, every time.
Stock option administration: Setup and oversee Carta, manage regular 409(a) valuations and ensure accurate option issuance.
Find & manage external legal counsel: Oversee business development legal contracts, trademark registrations, terms of service, affiliate contracts and other general business agreements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance.
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior managerial and diplomacy skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Education and Experience
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Legal or Finance.
- Extensive and diversified background with at least 10 years of related experience at technology startups.
Your application has been successfully submitted.