Operations Manager (USA) @unstoppableweb
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
Fast growing, 8-figure revenue startup is looking to hire an operations manager as we scale from 20 to 80 people in the next 18 months. Unstoppable Domains powers .crypto domains. We are backed by Tim Draper, Boost VC and other notable investors. This is a REMOTE hands-on role, that requires someone that is detail oriented, a great communicator and works with a sense of urgency. If you consider yourself an expert in process improvement, recruitment, organization design and management systems, this role is for you. This role reports directly to the CEO.
Key Monthly Activities include:
- Recruiting & Onboarding: Help with recruiting operations and oversee new employee and contractor onboarding. Create employee handbooks, training programs, and HR policies.
- Procurement: Manage vendor and supplier relationships.
- Legal: Oversee business development legal contracts, trademark registrations, terms of service, affiliate contracts and other general business agreements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Other: Handle special projects from the exec team and general administrative aspects of the company.
- Extensive and diversified background with at least 3 years of related experience at technology startups.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.