Smart Contract Researcher @Algorand
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Intern - Smart Contract Researcher (Temporary) to join our Team. This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies to influence the design and implementation of Algorand’s consensus and smart contract infrastructure.
You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
- Programming language design, analysis, implementation and test. Design, evaluate and implement cryptographic primitives in smart contract languages. Design and analyze economics mechanisms for smart contracts.
- Work closely with the larger team on developer tools, VM libraries, and mechanisms related to smart contract economics.
- Partner with the larger organization (including Product and Engineering) regarding the implementation of designs at scale
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Masters in Computer Science or related technical field is required if not a current PhD candidate; PhD (either earned or in progress) preferred
- Expertise in distributed computation, data structure, algorithm design and analysis required
- Solid mathematics training, highly capable of abstract thinking and modeling
- Experience in driving the implementation of complex theoretical designs or as a technical participant for highly scalable distributed system designs preferred
- Exposure to smart contracts, programming language, cryptography, mechanism design, or distributed systems preferred
- Good written communication and ability to communicate technical information with wide variety of audiences
- Enjoyment for working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TECHNOLOGY THAT ENABLES FRICTIONLESS FINANCE