Operations Director @multicoincap
Austin, TX, USA
Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 base salary
Location: Austin, Texas
Paid Time off: Unlimited Paid Vacation and Sick Time
Healthcare: Bluecross Blueshield healthcare and dental care insurance
Retirement: Guideline 401(k) plan
We’re hiring a full-time Operations Director to work out of our Austin headquarters. If you’re interested, please email Tushar at email@example.com with your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for our team.
Multicoin Capital is a thesis-driven investment firm that invests in cryptocurrencies, tokens, and blockchain companies. We have a fast-growing portfolio with over 30 companies and projects and manages hundreds of millions in assets.
As our operations director you will be asked to traverse a wide range of responsibilities, including operational work for the fund, executive support, marketing support, vendor management, and investor relations.
We are seeking a multi-disciplinary professional with prior experience in startup operations or finance. Strong writing skills and precision note-taking are an absolute must. Familiarity with spreadsheets comes with the territory. An eye for design would be a nice-to-have. Additional expertise in accounting, law, business development, or project management is also desirable.
We are a small, tight-knit team, which means we all do everything—no job is too big or too small for anyone, and the same would go for you. While a fair amount of work will be assigned, we expect a director-level role to assess, diagnose, and self-direct. Your job is to figure out how to optimize the firm as we grow.
While this position is based out of Austin, we are an international, remote-first company with colleagues in US and China time zones. Part of your role will be supporting the team, which means flexibility and availability are key.
We don't over index on resumes or accolades. We’re looking for individuals that have a foundational understanding of business and finance, a passion for crypto, and that can be trusted to execute efficiently.
- Collaborate closely with the firm’s partners to design and implement systems that support the finance, accounting, and marketing teams
- Interface with limited partners, business partners, and vendors on behalf of the firm
- Facilitate meetings, capture accurate notes, ensure accountability and follow through
- Analyze KPIs, business reporting
- Manage travel and lodging
- Manage office responsibilities
- Format presentations, word documents, and other presentations
- Support events, including our bi-annual summits, meetups, and international events
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior operations experience, preferably at a startup, finance company, or venture firm
- Strong business, organizational, project management and computer skills
- Strong communication skills, comfort communicating with senior-level executives
- Autonomy and accountability
- Discretion; keeping information confidential is absolutely critical
- Willingness to accept a wide range of tasks and assignments
- Familiarity with Google Apps, Excel, Slack, Zoom, Telegram, - Expensify
- A genuine passion for crypto
If you’re interested, please email Tushar at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for our team.
We do not look at applicants who click "I'm Interested" or "Apply" buttons on Indeed, Linkedin, or AngelList.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.