Senior Infrastructure Engineer @avalabsofficial
San Francisco, CA, USA Remote
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Design and develop auto-scalable and secure infrastructure solutions for our platforms
- Build and automate streamlined CI/CD pipelines, testing, code validation, code approval processes, release management, etc.
- Build out enterprise wide monitoring and alerting architecture
- Automate use of cloud technologies through IaC tools such as Terraform
- Provide strategic guidance on all activities related to infrastructure reliability, scalability and security
- Provide on-call rotation support
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- At least 5 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, Automation Engineer
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience
- Experience working with and scaling tech startups
- Ability to work East Coast time zone
- Familiar or interested in DeFi or blockchain in general
Your application has been successfully submitted.