Senior Software Engineer - SDK @avalabsofficial
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Design, implement, test, measure, and deploy highly modular code for the Avalanche SDK using Typescript.
- Keep the SDK in feature parity with client implementations.
- Write comprehensive unit tests and work with QA on repeatable integration testing.
- Ensure the SDK documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- 5+ years of experience developing SDK libraries and tools
- Understanding of cryptographic tools commonly used in blockchain development is a major plus.
- Understanding of binary data, how it can be read, used, manipulated, and generated is a major plus.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science
Your application has been successfully submitted.