Testing and Monitoring Associate @Anchorage
- Design and build Anchorage’s independent compliance testing and monitoring program and framework.
- Perform independent testing and monitoring activities across all Anchorage business lines, company operations, and compliance programs, including anti-money laundering (AML) compliance, conduct compliance, brokerage compliance, and SOC 1/2 compliance.
- Identify control gaps and risks, develop mitigation plans, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to remediate identified issues.
- Collaborate with external auditors and internal stakeholders during external compliance assessments.
- Present compliance reports and results of testing and monitoring to senior management.
- Support Anchorage’s compliance team in providing regulatory and compliance best practice guidance and building a world-class compliance culture.
- You have years of experience working in compliance (ideally with a focus on audit and testing and monitoring programs).
- You possess strong organizational, critical thinking, project management, and interpersonal communication skills.
- You’re able to extract, aggregate, and disseminate insights from raw data.
- You have a keen sense of risk and the ability to tailor compliance solutions for a technology startup.
- You self-describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail-oriented, hardworking, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action-oriented, and tenacious.
- You have experience performing or facilitating external audits (SOX, SOC, ISO, AML, etc.) at a technology company.
- You have compliance experience in banking, wealth management, or other highly regulated financial services.
- You read blockchain protocol white papers for fun, and stay up to date with the proliferation of cryptoasset innovations.
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.