Platform Partnerships Manager @avalabsofficial
New York, NY, USA Remote
Remote work option will be considered.
Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching decentralized finance applications and enterprise blockchain deployments in one interoperable, highly scalable ecosystem. Developers who build on Avalanche can easily create powerful, reliable, and secure applications and custom blockchain networks with complex rulesets or build on existing private or public subnets.
ABOUT AVA LABS
Ava Labs makes it simple to launch finance applications using blockchain technology–with highly scalable and efficient networks, customizable public and private blockchains, the capability to create any digital asset, and more. We are empowering people to build an open, simple, and democratic internet of finance that enables the world to have a more prosperous future.
Ava Labs was founded by Cornell computer scientists who brought on talent from Wall Street to execute their vision. The company has received funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
In a nutshell, you will be the Shark in the Avalanche Shark Tank. The Platform Partnerships Manager will inspire, educate, and build relationships with developers to grow and maintain the Avalanche developer and builder community.
This individual will be focused on developing and executing strategies to onboard exciting new financial products and services, infrastructure tools, and other decentralized applications onto the Avalanche platform. The role requires close coordination across the company across business development, marketing, and engineering.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Lead the operations of Avalanche-X grants and be an advocate for external developers to ensure their successful participation within Avalanche-X
- Develop and execute a scalable system using CRM tools like HubSpot and Marketo for the Avalanche-X grant program
- Evaluate Avalanche-X submissions and assess their viability as successful, long term projects (both technical and non-technical)
- Build and maintain relationships with Avalanche and external partner organizations (e.g., technology, business, investors)
- Coordinate and influence a diverse range of stakeholders to align around key KPIs that deliver the partner’s vision
- Establish competitive growth strategies and find opportunities to build a strong, active technical community
- Collaborate with other developer evangelists for events, content, and technical discussions
- Be an advocate on the Avalanche community channels and guide discussions towards accomplishing project goals
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field
- 3+ years of business development experience
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and financial services
- A data-driven and analytical mindset for developing scalable, creative systems to solve the problem at hand
- Avid communicator capable of sharing technical concepts to technical and non-technical teams
- Experience in a technical consulting or client-facing capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred: Masters degree from a recognized university
- Preferred: Experience with blockchain and decentralized applications
Your application has been successfully submitted.