Senior Product Manager @Anchorage
New York, NY, USA
Anchorage sets itself apart by focusing on exceptional product quality and design in our institutional custody platform. Product Managers, here at Anchorage, are the glue that connect stakeholder requirements and developments in the expanding crypto ecosystem to the efforts of our internal engineering, design, compliance, legal, finance, and operations teams. Creating the best possible experience for our clients and generating business value are the keys to our long-term success and hinge on cross-functional collaboration, creativity, empathy, and a clear product direction.
- Define the requirements and roadmap for multiple Anchorage products, incorporating both blockchain and traditional financial solutions.
- Research integrations with new partners and help develop novel solutions that benefit the lives of our end users.
- Work closely with design and engineering, inspiring your cross-functional peers to pursue both continued progress and consistent excellence.
- Understand both compliance and legal requirements to ensure we’re always building the right thing.
- Create and improve repeatable organizational processes in a fast paced and unstructured environment.
- Engage in proactive industry and user research to better understand the crypto ecosystem and our client’s evolving needs.
- Maintain a high bar of product quality and polish.
- Be an ambassador for the Anchorage brand and community.
- You have +3 years of experience managing cross-platform products (across mobile, web, and backend).
- You have experience building products while being mindful of changing legal and regulatory constraints.
- You are skilled at understanding complex problems and distilling them into simpler, straightforward descriptions.
- You are empathetic towards the way others work and know how to adapt your style to complement theirs.
- You value being in an organization that allows you to make decisions autonomously.
- You care deeply about the end-user experience and creating business value.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You self describe as some combination of the following: creative, humble, ambitious, detail oriented, hard working, trustworthy, eager to learn, methodical, action oriented, and tenacious.
- You have an engineering background.
- You have a background in the world of finance.
- You've kept up to date with the proliferation of blockchain and crypto innovations.
- You've seen and were emotionally moved by the musical Hamilton :).
Company Benefits (Mid-Pandemic):
- 100% coverage of health, dental, & vision for you and your dependents.
- One Medical Membership.
- Pre-tax commuter/parking benefits.
- 401(k) plan & FSA.
- Flexible, guilt-free, vacation policy.
- Monthly mental health day.
- Home workstation budget.
- Employee training & development.
- Meaningful equity in a fast-growing company.
Anchorage is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. Anchorage refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold LLC, a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, or Anchorage Trust Company, a South Dakota-chartered trust company. Anchorage Hold LLC and Anchorage Trust Company are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs Inc., a Delaware corporation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.