Senior Trading Engineer - San Francisco / New York / Remote
Senior Trading Engineer
San Francisco, CA / New York, NY / Remote
CoinList is where early adopters invest in and trade the best digital assets, and is now one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms. We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, Filecoin, and many other popular crypto assets through our full-service exchange, CoinList Pro, mobile apps and CoinList.co, while also getting access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges. We are the blue chip platform for blockchain companies, helping Filecoin, Blockstack, Solana, Celo, Algorand, Dapper, and others raise over $800 million. Our customer base includes validators, miners, founders, CEOs, crypto funds, bitcoin OGs, as well as a broad array of crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
As a Trading Engineer at CoinList, you will:
- Co-architect and build CoinList’s trading infrastructure
- Automate trading and settlement processes
- Co-develop trading strategies, alpha, and algorithms
- Create data pipelines and analysis frameworks
- Build integrations to exchanges, aggregators, and counterparties
- Ideate and build DeFi related products
What you are:
- An experience trading engineer from a top-tier financial institution; 5+ years of experience
- A modern quantitative engineer who builds fast, scalable infrastructure
- Naturally analytical and a pragmatic problem solver
- Someone who takes ownership of projects and responsibilities
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.
Your application has been successfully submitted.