Senior Exchange Engineer San Francisco / New York / Remote
Senior Exchange Engineer
San Francisco, CA / New York, NY / Remote
CoinList is where early adopters invest in and trade the best digital assets, and is now one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms. We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, Filecoin, and many other popular crypto assets through our full-service exchange, CoinList Pro, mobile apps and CoinList.co, while also getting access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges. We are the blue chip platform for blockchain companies, helping Filecoin, Blockstack, Solana, Celo, Algorand, Dapper, and others raise over $800 million. Our customer base includes validators, miners, founders, CEOs, crypto funds, bitcoin OGs, as well as a broad array of crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
CoinList is building the platform for the best digital asset companies to manage their token sales and is the place for investors to discover high-quality projects. Our customers include Protocol Labs (raised $205M) and Blockstack (raised $50M). We’re currently a team of thirty split between New York and San Francisco and are looking to build our team.
CoinList Pro has just 10x’d its volume. Help us 10x again!
If you like:
- Writing clear, readable code
- Thinking about system architecture
- Investigating and fixing performance bottlenecks
- Optimizing resource usage (DB, CPU)
- Working independently and autonomously
- Moving fast, while also thinking carefully about a system that will have billions of dollars flowing through it
… this role may be a good fit for you.
We’re looking for senior-level engineers with experience building and operating scalable services. Prior experience in crypto or fintech is not required. What is required is an interest in and aptitude for writing code that’s clear and clean, and designing systems that are performant and easy to reason about.
Some technologies that you’re likely to work with if you join us:
- Node (TypeScript)
- AWS CodePipeline / Elastic Beanstalk / Fargate, etc.
- Your choice -- help us set the technical direction as we scale both our team and the product!
- - Is there a tool or technology that we should be using that we’re not using yet? We’ll think carefully about adding new pieces to the tech stack (no change just for change’s sake), but we remain continually open to new ideas.
- CoinList Pro exchange and trading systems
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Clear thinking and communication
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.
Your application has been successfully submitted.