Senior Front End Engineer @CelsiusNetwork
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior Frontend Engineer
Remote or Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel
Position: Senior Frontend Engineer
We’re starting a new project using React and TS. We’re looking for a Senior Engineer to help us build a great webapp from scratch using the latest tools and methodologies. The primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the engineering team, working on different layers of the Celsius infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, security, and
quality product is important.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Consuming internal and 3rd party’s APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Proficiency with React.js (3 years minimum) and React Hooks
- Typescript (or willingness to learn)
- Computer Science degree or equivalent (advantage)
- Attention to details and security conscious
- Familiarity with Zeplin, Sketch, Figma (a major advantage)
- We’re an international company – English proficiency is a must
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however,
Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote
employees based in cities all around the world.
This position is open to all qualified applicants in Tel Aviv.
Your application has been successfully submitted.