Corporate Compliance Manager @CelsiusNetwork
London, UK Remote
Corporate Compliance Manager
Remote or London, England Metropolitan Area
An exciting opportunity has come about for Corporate AML Manager to join Celsius Network Compliance team which has plans to expand within Europe
The Role: Full time and initially Remote
The key responsibilities of this Global role will be to support Celsius’ AML Compliance program, taking ownership of Corporate onboarding process, undertake lifecycle compliance management for those corporates, and provide solution led expert advice and guidance for business.
You will also be responsible for supporting the Head of Anti-Money Laundering with analytical and reporting activity, including Corporate and Partner sales areas.
This is an exciting and varied role working alongside our corporate customers and clients to ensure they, and our business, are protected. You will preferably have had previous experience of onboarding corporate customer, as well as some moderate knowledge of AML legislation.
This is a mid-level role with opportunities to learn and develop from an experienced team.
What will you be doing?
- Performing CDD on Celsius’ corporate customers (including EDD)
- Performing customer lifecycle compliance monitoring and re-evaluation on corporate customers
- Compliance analysis & support as relevant/required, including Corporate and partners sales areas, across processes relevant to the role, including:
- Regulatory analysis & reporting for the country relevant. Eg, SARs and PSC discrepancies
- Analysis & Support of Operational Compliance control for onshore processes. Eg Due Diligence (Corporate and Consumer), control checks, training, transaction monitoring alerts and escalations
- Support the Risk management framework
- Internal Reporting – compilation, provision & support of the Global Compliance team
- Maintain sound professional working relationships with other Compliance teams, business development, and management
- Produce accurate, timely and relevant MI for Global compliance
We tend to look for people with:
First and foremost, a positive attitude and a passion for learning along with:
- Compliance awareness with a good understanding of the compliance challenges facing the business
- An understanding of the impact of wider compliance issues on the business
- An ability to work flexibly and re-priotise work as appropriate
- Able to present solutions and influence final decision of line manager
- Able to challenge and influence business decisions
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Manages and plans own work loads
- Ability to translate research and analysis well into reasoned recommendations that informs effectively the decision-making process
- Relevant business knowledge and experience of two regions, distribution channels or entities
- Relevant qualification (ICA/ACAMS)
- Actively makes recommendation and solutions upwards
- Gives valuable insight by demonstration a deep understanding of the issues highlighted in the analysis and research
Celsius Network was founded in 2017 with the mission to harness blockchain technology to provide unprecedented financial freedom, economic opportunity, and income equality for the 99%. It’s time to replace our current financial systems with a new model that only ever acts in the best interest of the community. Our goal is to act as a catalyst for financial disruption on a global scale by offering services that will bring the next 100 million people into cryptocurrency. Through our mobile wallet, Celsius members can deposit cryptocurrency to earn up to 10% annually on their coins or use their crypto as collateral to get a loan at rates as low as 4.95%. #unbankyourself
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be welcomed into a high-performing team and as part of the deal, we offer a competitive package, an annual training allowance, a company culture of change and continuous improvement, a challenging and rewarding work environment with a genuine opportunity to develop.
Celsius is currently operating fully remotely while navigating COVID-19 guidelines, however, Celsius has offices in Hoboken, New York City, London and Tel Aviv and employs remote employees based in cities all around the world. This position is open to all qualified applicants in London as we build our presence globally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.