Senior Compensation Analyst @protocollabs
New York, NY, USA Remote
Senior Compensation Analyst
REMOTE /ENABLEMENT – HUMAN RESOURCES /FULL-TIME
The Protocol Labs Compensation Team manages and oversees all compensation programs. Our work impacts each and every Labber through the initiatives we administer to reward, incentivize, and retain top talent.
People at Protocol Labs
The People Team at Protocol Labs powers our work. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and spec work, behind our implementations are passionate people, teammates and community members. The people team ensures that the Protocol Labs team remains happy, aligned and productive. Protocol Labs works at the intersection of many exciting fields (crypto, networks, distributed systems) and cultures (startups, research, open source, distributed work). The people team has the challenging and exciting task of taking the best from these cultures to shape the way we work at PL and ensure we all grow as people and professionals. All of this happens in an environment defined by curiosity, passion, and a love for open source.
As Compensation Analyst at Protocol Labs you will…
- Develop, implement, and maintain compensation policies and programs.
- Collect compensation surveys to analyze competitive salary information and improve our compensation programs.
- Apply analytic outcomes to transform raw people/compensation data into meaningful and actionable compensation insights.
- Design and execute data models using statistical principles (e.g., regression, correlation, etc.)
- Support business needs through analysis during the annual and mid-year review cycle.
- Produce concise, story-centered presentations to communicate analytic insights.
- Create, maintain, and update interactive data dashboards and visualizations.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and business leadership to identify key people metrics that align with business strategies and help guide decisions.
- Conduct in-depth competitive analyses and modeling for total rewards programs, including salary increases, internal pay equity analysis, competitive assessments of market pay trends, equity utilization and budget impact.
You may be a fit for this role if you have...
- 5+ years of experience in workforce analytics, business intelligence, and/or compensation analytics.
- Advanced skills in data visualization and analytic tools – experience with Looker or Tableau preferred.
- Excellent data analytic skills and can effectively present those findings to different audiences
- Advanced understanding of compensation survey data with ability to guide competitive pay decisions
- Solid applied statistical and analytical skills to design and execute predictive, descriptive, and inferential statistics.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex analytics insights to non-technical audiences, including senior leadership.
- Proven ability to adapt and work effectively in a matrix organization with competing deadlines
- Proficiency in acquiring, organizing, cleansing, and manipulating large amounts of data.
- You have experience with crypto
- The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment that values strategic communication, teamwork and results.
- You are self-motivated and detail oriented with a very firm orientation to data analytics and project management.
- You are a curious, creative problem solver with excellent project management skills and the ability to stay organized to deliver on multiple contending priorities while always seeking the most effective, efficient, and scalable way to accomplish results.
What’s it like to work at Protocol Labs?
Protocol Labs mission is to improve humanity’s most important technology, the Internet. We build protocols, systems, and tools to improve how it works. Today, we are focused on how we store, locate, and move information. Our projects include IPFS, Filecoin, libp2p, and more.
As a distributed team, we hire anywhere in the world, and at various levels of experience (entry, senior, staff). We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
We have a great benefits package, including parental leave, contributions to your retirement, competitive pay, and unlimited time off. For U.S.-based employees, we also provide platinum-level health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family.
Your application has been successfully submitted.