Head of India Recruiting @Coinbase
Head of India Recruiting
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
We are looking for a Head of Recruiting for our expansion in India. Our world class recruiting team builds the foundation of our success by finding extraordinary people that share our vision. In this role you’ll find yourself partnering directly with executives and leadership across the rest of the organization to own key technical hires that move the needle for the business. You will be responsible for developing and driving our recruiting strategy across India, as well as building recruiting teams in new locations. You’ll work closely with the existing team to help improve processes and identify new sourcing strategies. If you thrive on ownership and working creatively and collaboratively with teammates to make great hires, this is the role for you!
What You'll Be Doing (i.e., Job Duties)
- Partner with engineering leadership on all aspects of the engineering hiring process.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a team of engineering recruiters to meet the needs of our ambitious hiring plans across multiple locations.
- Be accountable for overall team goals in line with industry benchmarks.
- Measure and cascade recruiting reporting on a weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence, and make decisions informed by data.
- Advocate Coinbase’s passion for inclusion and diversity initiatives, and continue to grow our company as an inclusive, special place.
- Help ensure your team is structured to ensure we are aligned to adequately support the business and flexible to changing business priorities.
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- 8+ years of Recruiting experience, preferably in a technical industry or company.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams.
- Proven track record of identifying and closing difficult to attract candidates.
- Deep knowledge across the entire candidate lifecycle, from talent mapping, research, sourcing, interviewing, to closing
- Experience working closely with engineering leadership, or recruiting engineering leadereship
- Track record of building and coaching high performing recruiting teams.
- Proven data guided approach to decision making.
- Ability to think strategically and proactively.
Nice to Have
- Ability to think strategically and proactively.
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. Coinbase does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations@ coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact accommodations@ coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Coinbase is how the world uses crypto