Software Engineer @chia_project
Chia Networks is hiring technically gifted programmers to expand our team of cryptographers and engineers building our blockchain and smart transaction platform. We have a focus on easy to use software across architectures and operating systems. You should have strong algorithmic skills. Cryptography experience is a plus but not required. Remote is okay and currently the standard, though there is a concentration of people in the SF Bay Area. To apply, if your resume does not speak for itself, please complete a couple of LeetCode Contests and send a link to your LeetCode profile and your resume in your Cover Letter.
We once asked Bram what to put here and he said, “We need engineers to press buttons on computers…” That said, you will get to work with some of best engineers and cryptographers in the world - on the latest protocols and research.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Extend functionality and refactor codebases in Python or C++.
- Write clear, secure code and unit testing that runs on Windows, Linux, and MacOS for both x64 and ARM64.
- Work with a remote team of engineers and cryptographers around the globe.
- Learn and implement Chialisp and other tools used to add functionality to the Chia blockchain.
Software Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field.
- Mastery of either Python, C++ or both.
- Must be able to be productive and largely self-guided in a remote role.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A new blockchain and smart transaction platform that is easier to use, more efficient, and secure.