General Manager, Credit Card Products @BlockFi
New York, NY, USA Remote
BlockFi is a high growth startup building bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe.
BlockFi is undergoing tremendous growth across all products and services. We are currently looking for a General Manager of our Credit Card, focused on (1) Credit Card Product Delivery (2) Client Acquisition and Retention (3) Revenue.
As General Manager for BlockFi, your role is to own product delivery, strategy and financial performance for our Credit Card product.. You’ll deliver these results by inspiring a large team of Product, Operations, Finance, Technology, and Client Service people; by working closely with cross-functional leaders, and by being an active contributor to BlockFi’s leadership team. As General Manager, you will not only own the strategy and execution for a newly launched, core business line but also play a key role in defining our company strategy and operational approach across almost every facet of our Credit Card product.
The ideal candidate will have the following experiences and abilities:
- 10+ years leadership experience at a Finance or FinTech company
- 5+ years senior-level management experience
- 2+ years executive level experience driving product development and strategy for business lines
- Expertise in credit card marketplace, product lines and offerings across regions and geographical locations.
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast growing work environment without rigidly defined job descriptions, procedures, or standards
- Ability to adapt to changing job priorities and changes in reporting relationships
- Experience managing relationship with diverse stakeholders and sensitivity to the importance
- Enthusiastic about cryptocurrency markets and ecosystem
- Strategic and Financial management
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
We are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate and may continue to do so for the foreseeable future.
Your application has been successfully submitted.