Treasury Manager @Binance
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Monitor and manage the organization's bank relationship and liquidity.
- Bank accounts opening and manage the accounts together with the team.
- Daily cash management.
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments.
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies.
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable).
- Support the payment processes where necessary.
- Debt facilities management if required.
- Analyze various scenarios and risks and propose the best solutions.
- Support the month end process where appropriate.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration is a must.
- Minimum five years of experience at treasury positions or in payment companies/banks.
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants.
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties.
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages.
- Fluent Mandarin language skill
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.