Big Data Application Developer @Binance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Develop data pipelines for batch and streaming applications
Develop data products and services like user profiling, realtime reconciliation, etc.
Keep learning big data technologies and continuously optimize products and services
3+ years experiences of developing big data related applications
Master Java, Scala and SQL programming languages
Experience in API developing with at least one of the frames: Spring boot, AWS Lambda + API gateway
Familiar with big data components like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark Streaming, Flink, Presto, Hbase, Kafka, Zookeeper, Airflow, Elasticsearch, Redis
Good understanding of big data pipeline including batch and streaming processing
Experience in big data products like datawarhouse, query platform, streaming, recommendation, user profiling, risk management, etc.
Team working, analytical mind, be optimistic, willing to accept challenges and quick response against incidents
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join the world's largest crypto exchange