Manager, Blockchain & Digital Asset Product (NY)
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Blockchain & Digital Asset Product
Mastercard Blockchain and Digital Assets group is part of Mastercard’s global Consumer Solutions division, focused on the evolution of blockchain technology and the burgeoning digital assets ecosystem and the implication of both on the payments and commerce industry. The blockchain and digital assets ecosystem have been rapidly evolving and consumers, merchants and other participants are looking at new ways of exchanging value and making payments. Mastercard is a multi-rail company that continuously aims to provide value add services to stakeholders across our ecosystem, including the use of compliant digital asset solutions.
The Blockchain and Digital Assets team are looking for a product manager to support the delivery of Mastercard’s digital assets strategy and business development efforts globally. The role will focus on program management activities across multiple initiatives that span both new product development and technology design and development while also supporting the team in engagement with clients and partners to construct and secure blockchain and digital asset deals to support the development and commercialization of solutions
This leader will engage directly with Mastercard’s clients and the industry and will report to the Senior Vice President of Blockchain & Digital Asset Products to drive client and partner business development efforts to support the development and commercialization of our entire portfolio of solutions.
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
• Defining program objectives, scope, timelines, budgets with the key business and tech leads in the organization
• Leading a successful program to achieve stated objectives by developing executable project / operating plans, securing stakeholder commitment and action, identifying and tracking issues, risks, and mitigation actions.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle and analyzing program risks
• Support development of commercial models and deal constructs for clients, partners, and Mastercard
• Support and inform product strategy and development by working with clients and partners to understand needs and validate solution concepts
• Ideally based in New York, San Francisco, London or Dublin with some domestic and global travel required
All About You
• Experience in managing complex programs to successful completion
• Strong relationship building and client management skills
• Ideally some product development / innovation experience – concept definition and validation, business requirements definition
• Able to navigate complex organizations and to collaboratively work with key stakeholders
• Market knowledge of the blockchain & digital asset industry would be of benefit
• Entrepreneurial attitude, strong executive presence, excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to simply convey complex ideas
• Fluent in English
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132246
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Every day is a chance to start something Priceless