Institutional Sales Associate @BlockFi
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What is BlockFi?
BlockFi’s mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We’re a team of builders and strivers, proud to champion financial inclusivity and offer economic opportunities around the globe. We provide the same inclusivity to our team members. BlockFi is a place where diversity is celebrated, individuality is recognized, and every single team member is valued. We are changing the status quo to be the first financial company that people love, and we rely on our people to make it happen!
BlockFi is looking for an Institutional Sales Associate to join our growing team!
About the Team and Role
We’re looking for a Sales & Trading analyst or associate to help us continue to grow our institutional lending book. You’ll join our Institutional Services Team in seeking prospects, managing pipelines/projects and growing relationships once onboard. If you’re excited to join a highly innovative and motivated team working to bridge the gap between new tech and institutional finance, we’d love to hear from you.
- Help originate new institutional clients
- Assist the management of our Institutional Relationships
- Implement new processes and procedures
- Some understanding of the challenges that our institutional clients face and assess the activities of our competitors
- An understanding of proprietary trading funds, hedge funds, miners and crypto exchanges.
- 3-4 years of experience in a sales and/or trading role with an ownership mentality
- Interest in crypto currencies and enthusiasm about BlockFi’s products and business model
- Ability to represent the company’s culture and values to our institutional counterparties
- Inclusive team player attitude
- Start-up mindset
- Detail oriented with technical skills such as excel/google sheets and ability to think analytically
- Multi-lingual is a plus, but not required
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. Our client base has grown to more than 225,000 (and counting), and the company now boasts more than $15 billion in assets on our platform. We recently completed a Series D funding round placing the company's valuation at $3 billion, and our team now has more than 500 people worldwide. We have established ourselves as a crypto market leader, and as we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, we expect our addressable market to grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- $350 MM of Series D funding led by Bain Capital Ventures, partners of DST Global, Pomp Investments and Tiger Global
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The future of finance