Institutional Sales Account Executive @Coinbase
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Institutional Sales Account Executive
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
What you'll be doing:
- Market Coinbase’s suite of institutional products (Coinbase Prime, Coinbase Exchange, Coinbase Custody, Coinbase Earn and Analytics, Skew) and prime services (financing, staking, borrow, lending, …) to institutional clients
- Provide client services, execution services , account management, and relationship management coverage for EMEA clients
- Assist senior institutional sales, trading & prime services team members in generating, filtering, and tackling leads and responding to inbound opportunities.
- Help the business scale by collaborating with teammates to create and optimize processes for sales, support and CRM.
What We Look For In You (ie. Job Requirements)
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience, preferably in a sales/business development role for a tier-1 traditional institutional banking, asset management, fintech or brokerage firm, and/or a crypto project related to trading, custody or DeFi
- Fierce passion for crypto and knowledge of crypto native features (staking, smart contracts, DeFi etc.)
- Ability to independently source and close high profile clients
- High energy level, eagerness to grow career quickly, willingness to engage in a multi-functional role as part of a small team
- Strong strategic thinking, client-facing communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to distill complex information into an easily digestible form
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations@ coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact accommodations@ coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Benefits at Coinbase
- Health and Dental insurance covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Eyecare vouchers
- Travel Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Corporate Gym Discounts
- Volunteer Time Off
- Fertility Counseling and Benefits
- Learning and Development stipend
- Pension plan with company match
- Snacks and Lunch provided onsite
- Season ticket loan commuter program
- 18 weeks paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Coinbase is how the world uses crypto