Director of Product Management @DiemAssociation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
San Francisco, CA or Washington, DC
Diem Association is looking for a Director of Product Management to lead product and services growth.
At the Diem Association, we are building a trusted settlement platform for single-currency stablecoins with immediate and transparent finality. You will join a cross functional team of creative world experts in building adoption and growth over the platform. You will define the flows and experience of use-cases that penetrate existing payment systems in the fiat word without replicating their inefficiencies and high fees. Your role will be to define products that embed Diem and allow Diem to become a large, global payments system that billions of people around the world can use. As a Product Manager, you will take an approach from ideation to full specification covering why, what and how. Your goal will be to mobilize the ecosystem to the point where the Diem sign “≋” becomes recognized as a symbol of trust, integrity, and novel financial services.
You will work closely with the CTO function of the Diem Association and with our business and economics strategy functions to
- Define solutions and drive their implementation
- Craft an approach for merchant Diem acceptance
- Drive product development, including creating and enabling different use cases for the Diem network
- Build infrastructure to enables and incentives integration of Diem payments
- Mobilize partnerships and engagement across the industry
- A bachelor’s degree in technical areas (e.g. computer science).
- 10+ years of experience working as a product manager in the tech industry developing cutting edge solutions.
- Experience in working on technical solutions and products in payment or fintech space would be a plus.
- Experience in enterprise settings, track record in successfully interacting with established companies and industry leaders
- A self-starter willing to be proactive and take initiative.
- Ownership attitude, committed to success, passionate about work quality and accountability.
The Diem Association is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.