Cloud Security Engineer @bitstamp
Bitstamp, the world's longest standing cryptocurrency exchange is hiring new team member for the position:
Cloud Security Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are ramping up our presence globally. You will have an opportunity to work in a dynamic team that sets standards in the industry, in excellent working conditions, and ability to gain exclusive knowledge and experience. We also offer personal and professional development options, teambuilding, comprehensive benefits, highly competitive compensation, and a relaxed environment that appreciates fresh ideas.
We are looking for an experienced infrastructure security engineer to design and deliver continuous improvements to our production systems, delivery mechanisms and tools that build and secure them. The role requires good understanding of AWS or similar cloud infrastructure, strong fundamentals of Linux and cyber security. The role is placed in a cross-functional and growing security team responsible for security processes and compliance, application, infrastructure and product security. You will be working with operations, developers, architecture and other engineers to design and deliver best in class security by default in complex systems, and implement defense solutions.
- Design and deliver tools that enable security by default
- Identify threats and implement defensive measures
- Review changes to our infrastructure for potential security impact
- Train and work with other engineers to design secure solutions
- Assist in incident response, work on SIEM engineering tasks
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Solid cyber security and Linux fundamentals
- Read and write at least one scripting language fluently, we mostly work with Python and Go, but we are not limited to them
- Good communication skills, ability to understand and communicate risk
- Not required but very welcome - experience working with SIEM, IDS/IPS, SOAR solutions, Jenkins, other DevOps tools
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop your skills in ways that fit you most and are relevant for us
- We encourage trainings, conferences, meetups, certifications (budget is provided)
- Competitive compensation
Your application has been successfully submitted.