Integration Engineer @cardano
This job is no longer accepting applications.
REMOTE (PREFERABLY BASED IN THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, UNITED KINGDOM, NETHERLANDS OR SWITZERLAND) /INTEGRATIONS /FULL-TIME
For this role, we do only accept applications from residents in Switzerland, Ireland, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, China, Germany, California, Canada & Russia.
Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a skilled Integration Engineer with Blockchain experience to join our growing team. As the Integration Engineer at the Cardano Foundation you will support third party integrations.
The ideal candidate has comprehensive knowledge of the blockchain space and current developments, as well as an aptitude for thinking outside the box with great interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a strong critical thinker and organiser that proposes and implements projects to support the development of the Cardano ecosystem. The role holder will also be responsible for supporting third party questions on technical matters.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support developers, exchanges and other third parties in implementing as well as maintaining/debugging Cardano tools and libraries from the ecosystem.
- Drive the delivery of technical integrations with third parties.
- Provide expert guidance and assistance to exchanges and third parties.
- Support the build, deployment, and configuration management for multi-tier applications.
- Maintain technical relationships in a professional and helpful manner.
- Develop tools in multiple languages for exchanges and third parties.
- Participate in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure.
- Improve and maintain tooling and scripts for automation purposes.
- Ensure technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organisation.
- Contribute to the Foundation’s public Github repositories.
- Write highly technical documentation in clear and concise English.
- Familiarity with agile methodology.
Requirements and what we look for in you:
- STEM University Degree, preferably computer science.
- Excellent knowledge of the Cardano blockchain, the roadmap and associated companies and projects.
- Strong understanding of UTxO model and hierarchical deterministic wallets, along with some knowledge of Cryptography.
- Solid knowledge of Linux, Docker and general DevOps tooling is a must.
- 2+ years as a developer - you handle code, repositories, and reviews like the best of them.
- Broad range of experience including the following Git, Rest API's, software compilation, unit tests, databases (PostgreSQL/MySql),CI/CD pipelines,Prometheus, Grafana, Jenkins etc.
- Experience maintaining bug tracking, code review, coverage analysis, agile tracking, and testing tools.
- Proven experience supporting clients & developers and maintaining open-source tools and libraries.
- You are kind and respectful of others’ opinions and you are open and act with integrity when engaging in academic or technical discussions.
- Proficient English language and communication skills.
- Self motivated, independent and well organized. Someone who works well on your own and with a team.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with trading systems or an understanding of how cryptocurrency trading systems work.
- Experience with Smart Contract development.
- An understanding of Native Assets / NFTs /Plutus Smart Contracts.
- Mandarin Chinese language.
If the above sounds exciting, we would love to receive your application.
We believe the blockchain space (just as the broader world of digital tech) will benefit immensely from a multitude of new perspectives.
Work at the Cardano Foundation
Cardano Foundation is striving towards a blockchain-enabled better future, based on inclusiveness and transparency. Our ambition is to build a blockchain-complete era’s global financial and social operating system. We can only achieve our goal with the best talents! We are attracting high-performing individuals who think outside the box and will take us to new heights. If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
- Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture with truly human values
- Equal opportunities at anytime in respectful, fair and conscious surroundings
- Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
- Referral bonus for your efforts bringing the right people into our environment
- Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters
- Day off on your birthday, as you should be celebrating your special day
Your application has been successfully submitted.