Compliance Specialist - Germany @Binance
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Development and management of German compliance policies and processes
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting
- Coordinating various foreign regulatory filings
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad hoc reviews
- Assisting in the development of training materials
- Providing statistics on monitoring completion as needed
- Making recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes
- Managing monitoring registers and other records necessary to evidence efforts
- Assisting with maintaining overall compliance with the requirements and obligations prescribed by the BaFin and other relevant authorities.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven interest and/or experience in the fintech sector
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a risk, fraud, compliance, AML or regulatory function, experience working with any regulated financial services business in legal or compliance roles preferred
- Professional certification in compliance risk management
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel
- Good understanding in performing risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes
- To carry out the necessary studies to ensure compliance with the regulations issued and to provide necessary communication and coordination with FIU
- Proactive, diligent team player
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join the world's largest crypto exchange