Compliance Analyst @Binance
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Remote
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking a few compliance analysts to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on compliance operations, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Handle, review and verify all applications for client on-boarding within available SLAs;
- Review transaction monitoring alerts generated by the monitoring systems;
- Work closely with team lead to ensure an effective 2 eye 4 eye customer due diligence process;
- Work with the team lead on including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, and ongoing or ad hoc reviews;
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Thomson Reuters Worldcheck, Jumio, Elliptic etc.;
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus;
- Good proficiency in conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence;
- Monitoring and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags;
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements;
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company;
- We seek to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate should have: at least 1-2 years’ directly related experience in a compliance role with a substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs;
- Bilingual in English and Vietnamese;
- Ability to communicate in third language such as Mandarin is a bonus
- An undergraduate degree is required;
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.