Chief Operating Officer (COO) @chainlink
Boston, MA, USA Remote
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
This is a career-defining opportunity to lead a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
Chainlink has already experienced huge success in its core verticals and is poised for a rapid expansion into new use cases. Our ambitions are limitless, and we believe this open source technology can and will change the world.
In this executive team position as the Chief Operating Officer, you will be partnering with the CEO to scale up operational capabilities across the organization, assess and manage risks, make executive decisions about the company’s direction, and drive its business objectives forward.
This is a newly-created position sitting at the highest level of our organization, and you will own the daily operations of the company. We are looking for an exceptional individual of the highest caliber who will be a key player in our continued success trajectory.
- Oversee the development of a hyper-growth global blockchain company and scale global operations
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the company and its various international offices
- Partner with the CEO on implementation of long-term strategy
- Act as a confidant, sounding board, advisor, and sparring partner to the CEO, sharing your complementary skill set to form a well-rounded leadership team
- Solve Chainlink’s most complex and impactful problems
- Put in place efficient and scalable processes to take the company to its next level from start-up to scale-up
- Develop and implement company-wide objectives and key results for performance and growth
- Design, recommend and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Provide leadership to cross-functional teams to drive business outcomes and increase efficiency
- Implement and manage strategies to reduce risk
- Lead expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience growing a successful technology company
- Excellent business judgment and ability to work in a cross-functional role while also thinking strategically and providing practical advice
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with blockchains, smart contracts and other decentralized systems
- Prior startup operations experience
- Prior remote work experience
- Experience working in a regulated industry, such as Fintech, Insuretech or Payments
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.