Global Accounts Payable Manager @Coinbase
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy, and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we assess whether a candidate demonstrates our values: Clear Communication, Positive Energy, Efficient Execution, and Continuous Learning. Second, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase is currently looking for an AP Manager to join our Finance Shared Services team in Dublin, Ireland. The individual will handle a wide variety of Accounts Payable duties and play a key role in shaping the Finance team.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Manage AP processes, including payment disbursement, 1099, AP Inquiries, and Aging.
- Supervisor to 1 AP analyst
- Create and implement effective and scalable internal controls for AP processes
- Help with creating business requirements and testing of new system features
- Support work with external vendors and internal business partners to resolve inquiries.
- Collaborate with Business partners to continually automate and improve process efficiencies
- Ensure compliance with general accounting policies and procedures.
- Utilize internal systems such as NetSuite, Coupa and JIRA.
- Support and drive Accounts Payable projects, as necessary
- Assist with month-end closing process and invoice processing (as needed).
- Point of contact for AP audit requests
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- BS or BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in a similar size company.
- Experience with Oracle, NetSuite and Coupa preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accurate and detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, team player, and ability to quickly. adapt to changes resulting from dynamic and growing business environments.
- Google Docs/ intermediate / google sheets/ skills.
Nice to haves:
- AP Experience with US Company of similar size
- Experience with business process improvements
Your application has been successfully submitted.