Manager, Blockchain Technical Architect / Engineer @kpmg
Los Angeles, CA, USA
MANAGER, BLOCKCHAIN TECHNICAL ARCHITECT/ ENGINEER
Requisition #: 50865
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Los Angeles, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Blockchain Technical Architect/ Engineer to join our Center of Excellence for Blockchain organization.
- Partner with technology architecture and engagement teams to design, develop and deliver solutions for on-Prem and Cloud hosting (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Provide deep technological understanding of cloud infrastructures, capabilities and security models, and architect cloud-hosted solutions and integrations
- Maintain an indepth technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in the area of systems and cloud engineering
- Supply advice, guidance, direct oversight of teams to carry out plans and procedures responsible for schedule attainment, product development process adherence performance and meeting budget targets
- Provide last tier support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis; create documentation required to support deployed solutions
- Minimum seven years of progressive IT experience with at least seven years of managing and supporting projects and five years of cloud strategy and architecture initiative experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Master's degree a plus
- Experience defining engineering approaches for various public and hybrid cloud initiatives; experience in developing cloud native applications in Azure and AWS
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of cloud architecture pertinent to PaaS, IaaS, Networking, Security and experience in Bigdata technologies (databricks, Hadoop, Spark)
- Extensive understanding of Blockchain Protocols such as Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric as well as cryptography pertaining to decentralized applications
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical, and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; experience supporting a professional services organization a plus
- Demonstrated leadership of teams of at least three direct reports, including performance management, coaching and training
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range:
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.