Manager, Crypto Innovation @kpmg
Los Angeles, CA, USA
MANAGER, CRYPTO INNOVATION CONSULTANT
Requisition #: 50701
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Los Angeles, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Crypto Innovation Consultant to join our KPMG Blockchain Center of Excellence.
- Focus on market opportunities for crypto and blockchain-related opportunities across a large global Financial Services Institutions, nationally chartered banks and crypto-native custodians and exchanges
- Work in cross-disciplinary teams with KPMG industry experts to understand client needs and ingest rich data sources such as social media, news, internal/external documents, emails financial data, and operational data
- Review Cybersecurity and AML-related reporting to identify key trends, areas of potential risk and patterns requiring further review and assessment within KPMG Blockchain Center of Excellence (CoE) portfolio Review and approve AML-related documentation on a regular basis, including audit and exam responses, presentations and policy documentation
- Translate advanced business problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations, across multiple, diverse domains; communicate results and educate others through design and build of insightful visualizations, reports, and presentations
- Manage client engagements across client types and subject matter domains to lead project teams and staff through execution and delivery of engagements
- Oversee the execution of KPMG Chain Fusion development from vendor engagement, business requirement definition, development planning and project execution management
- Minimum of seven years of Cybersecurity / AML Compliance and 2-3 years of crypto /blockchain experience; relevant experience in a financial services firm or big 4 consulting experience at a large financial institution is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Finance, FinTech, and/ or Computer Science; Master’s Degree preferred
- Ability to leverage blockchain technology with a detailed understanding of cryptocurrency risks, controls and evolving landscape across policy, regulation, business and technology
- Possess extensive technical knowledge of U.S. and International AML regulations alongside industry standards for Information System controls and Cybersecurity applied in the context of blockchain applications in and crypto-native networks
- Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to partner effectively at multiple levels and across disciplines; prioritizing tasks and communicating effectively with all levels of both internal and client teams
- Applicants must be willing to travel up to 80% Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range:
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.