Director, Marketing Operations @block_one_
Arlington, MA, USA
Senior Vice President, Marketing & CommunicationsOur mission is to make customers a central part of what we build and offer, how we offer, who we partner with, and how we serve our customers. All this, in order to deliver greater customer value and drive business results for EOSIO for business.
We are seeking a Director, Marketing Operations to own the marketing technology strategy and lead marketing analytics and reporting. The individual will implement much of the marketing technology stack from the ground up and collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize go-to-market plans.
- Manage the cadence and reporting of marketing results to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate across our marketing function to assess resource allocation and optimize our investments in channels, people and programs.
- Develop lead routing and nurture infrastructure in partnership with the demand generation and the campaign marketing teams.
- Regularly report on the success of marketing campaigns to the SVP of Marketing, C-Level and other internal stakeholders.
- Proactively manage all email marketing IP addresses to ensure strong sender reputation, including monitoring and maintaining excellent email deliverability scores.
- Oversee all data synchronizations between Marketing Cloud and other business systems to ensure data integrity.
- Ensure a healthy marketing database by overseeing list management and purchasing and performing regular data cleanliness procedures.
- Act as an internal email marketing expert, ensuring best-in-class email practices are followed by all marketing teams and train team members accordingly.
- Work with sales leadership to accurately represent marketable database to external clients, keeping up-to-date data cards and coordinate specific list requests as necessary.
- Build and optimize automated email marketing campaigns to grow the size of marketable contacts using a variety of email-based engagement tactics (including welcome, profile completion, and nurture series).
- Ensure consistent campaign testing methodology is being applied and shared across all business teams.
- Provide regular database and campaign performance reporting for internal and external clients.
- Ensure company compliance with all U.S. and global data management and email marketing regulations.
- Oversee the company’s unsubscribe process and pages.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7-10+ years of marketing operations experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing or related field.
- Experience managing tools, such as SFDC.
- Strong experience with Salesforce automation preferred; you will be expected to be “hands on” within these platforms.
- Successful track record of optimizing marketing investments to maximize revenue.
- Proven track record of being a strong collaborator across multiple stakeholders.
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and are compliant with official guidelines. This position may begin working remotely. However, the ability to work on-site is expected as official guidelines evolve. Certain geographic limitations for remote work may apply.
Block.one is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, protected veterans, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Block.one is a global software company specializing in high performance blockchain software. Its flagship product EOSIO is a free, open-source protocol designed to bring speed, scalability, and ease of use to the secure and transparent fundamentals of distributed databases. Block.one invests in companies, projects, and developers around the world leveraging EOSIO technology through its EOS VC initiative.
Your application has been successfully submitted.