Technical Program Manager @DiemAssociation
San Francisco or Geneva
The Diem Association seeks a Technical Program Manager to manage financial technology projects through every stage of development. The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for collecting requirements from internal and external customers, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch. To do this, you will need a well-rounded technical background, business acumen, and strong project management and communication skills.
- Breakdown large, complex projects into manageable pieces with clear functional specifications
- Analyze business requirements, write specifications, scope technical requirements, manage multiple software development efforts, drive rigorous testing, and coordinate product launches
- Analyze and develop the user experience design for high-profile, customer-facing products with complex workflows
- Work with cross-functional technical teams to define strategy and requirements, secure internal buy-in for new initiatives, set timelines, and spearhead design through delivery
- Anticipate bottlenecks, oversee escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints
- Experience with agile/iterative development and program management methodologies
- Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving innovative and robust technical solutions and developer community projects
- Exceptional stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Exceptional judgment, strong negotiation skills, the ability to influence others, and an analytical mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguous and/or competing priorities
- At least five years of technical program management experience in a technology field
- MBA or bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business development, or a related field, or equivalent experience
To apply, please visit https://www.diem.com/en-us/careers/. The Diem Association is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.