Inside Sales Representative @inside_r3
San Francisco, CA, USA
R3 is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to be a key member of the Inside Sales Team to help contribute to R3’s long-term growth. If you want to sell a revolutionary technology that delivers unique value and want to provide solutions that transform how your customers delivers value, R3 is the place for you.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for uncovering new sales opportunities within an assigned territory. You will identify, nurture, and close opportunities with new and existing customers, manage pipeline and forecasts, and sell R3’s solutions to our enterprise customers. Key to this role is your ability to articulate value, inspire and sell the vision for R3 and Corda Enterprise.
As an Inside Sales Representative at R3, you will develop expert knowledge and proficiency in our offerings and be a subject matter expert in one of the most important technologies in our industry today. R3 is a place where self starters, team players, and growth oriented sales hunters find success.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close regarding R3’s Enterprise Subscriptions, Integration Services, and Training Services
- Anticipates client needs by, understanding and conveying R3’s value proposition as well as understand the R3 ecosystem.
- Begin to influence the thinking of potential clients by introducing potential solutions?
- Sell to net new customers as well as upsell and manage renewals with existing customers
- Provide continual cross-departmental input in order to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities
- Properly document and track all prospect and customer information in Salesforce.com
- Provide weekly sales forecasts to leadership team
- Meet assigned sales quota
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of complex technology sales experience in a revenue closing role with proven attainment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, Clari, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach or similar toolsets
- Experience selling solutions that include software, implementation services and training is a strong plus
- Experience with or familiarity of Blockchain and Digital Ledger Technology as well as experience in financial technology (fintech) is advantageous
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Fast learner with the ability articulate complex technical concepts
- Extremely curious, critical thinker, creative story teller
- EMEA Role: ability to speak and write in multiple languages is a plus
How We’re Handling Covid-19
We are extremely grateful to continue to grow as a company during these unprecedented times. Our #1 priority is the health, safety, and wellbeing of our current and future R3’ers. We want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect throughout our interview and on-boarding processes.
Since March, most R3’ers have been working remotely, although we have opened some key office locations global, with limited capacity for those that cannot work from home or need to come into the office.
As you go through the virtual interview process with us, please don’t worry if children or pets make a guest appearance. We understand these things happen- it’s real life after all! If we are fortunate enough to welcome you to the team, we’ll get a laptop couriered to you and get you set up virtually on your first day. We also provide you with a “Work From Home” allowance to enable you to purchase some equipment to be more comfortable and productive.
We Have And Will Continue To Take Steps To Ease Some Of The Burden For Our R3’ers
We understand that Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging in many ways, so some of the additional support measures we have in place include;
- New Starter WFH allowance (as mentioned above) to get you setup to work productively at home
- Additional access to wellbeing resources (as well as the support provided as part of your Vitality Private Medical) including a year’s free subscription to the Headspace app and modules on our Lessonly training platform from MindGym (including Goal getting, Stress Busters and Virtual Work)
- We also have additional health and wellbeing resources available on our wiki pages when you join.
Your application has been successfully submitted.