Head of Marketing @Tronfoundation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Tron-BitTorrent, marketing is at the forefront of how we create value, innovation, and beautiful products that people love. Our team is passionate about creating compelling stories that inspire and help people to connect with each other. We collaborate closely with designers, software engineers, data analysts, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. Our work touches millions while exemplifying a key principle: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.”
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who is passionate about creating a foundation that will grow with the company. You will be working closely with our product, community, partnerships, PR, Business Development and execute end to end marketing strategy while playing a strategic role with our global Marketing team.
- Define brand marketing strategy and key initiatives supporting it
- Grow awareness, familiarity, and perception for BitTorrent
- Direct and grow our presence on social media
- Grow the community through various social channels
- Champion all US marketing operations including the team leadership, content generation, process, live events, public relations, marketing channels from SEM to display to social media campaigns to ones we’ve yet to learn from you
- Provide counsel to leadership and global partners on media/social trends, growth opportunities and overall US marketing industry updates
- Lead a team and manage multiple agency relationships; hire, manage, and develop best-in-class marketers
- Create broad visibility into marketing learnings and impact; develop organization-wide understanding of and enthusiasm for the strategic impact your team delivers to the business
- Manage the growth of the community from 0 to 1
- At the cutting edge of marketing trends and emerging media opportunities. You are eager to find new ways to grow the business, and have your finger on the pulse of the marketing and blockchain technologies
- Passionate for blockchain, cryptocurrency, and decentralizing the web
- Familiar with community management tools like Telegram and Discord
- Strong track record of building, managing and mentoring high performance teams. You have a high bar for talent and will continuously raise the bar at TRON
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of senior marketing experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.