Immigration Specialist (Singapore) @Tronfoundation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Tron-BitTorrent, marketing is at the forefront of how we create value, innovation, and beautiful products that people love. Our team is passionate about creating compelling stories that inspire and help people to connect with each other. We collaborate closely with designers, software engineers, data analysts, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. Our work touches millions while exemplifying a key principle: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.”
We are looking for an Immigration Specialist who is experienced in employment pass application and knowledge in relocation regulations in Singapore. You will be an asset to the HR team and company by assisting our employees in anything immigration-related.
- Assist in applying Singapore Citizenship and sponsorship
- Act as point of contact for enquiries on local immigration laws and procedure
- Ensure all application documentation is complete and ready for submission
- Closely follow up with immigration authorities for updates on each application and to ensure that employees are kept updated on application status
- Keep up to date with the latest immigration laws & employment act
- Provide prompt and excellent service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Assist to improve processes and procedures
- Strong understanding of Employment Pass applications and knowledge in relocation regulations in Singapore
- Expert knowledge and specialty in inbound immigration services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Singapore immigration industry
- Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidates who require work passes need not apply
Your application has been successfully submitted.