HR Generalist @Tronfoundation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring for a Human Resources Generalist, you will work with the Head of HR to build strong employee selection, engagement and retention. You will support the strategy, development and execution of key HR functions including recruitment, engagement, employee relations, and benefits. The Human Resources Generalist can contribute in a fast-paced, fluid work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work efficiently.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee recruiting and on-boarding initiatives, with an emphasis on maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Hands-on and tactical approach and dig into the day to day aspect of all HR areas
- Manage employee relations by addressing and resolving employee issues promptly, effectively, and objectively while complying with applicable laws and policies
- Manage employee engagement & diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Guide management and employee actions by updating company policies and procedures, and communicating and enforcing organization values
- Ensure ongoing compliance of all legal and organizational requirements, standards, and procedures and advise management on needed actions
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred
- PHR/SHRM qualified
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Generalist
- At least 1 year of experience of payroll processing and managing relationships with third party providers such as Trinet, Bamboo HR, Eastridge Payroll, Jobvite
- Proven ability to build solid, trusting and credible relationships
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong analytical and software skills
- Keen aptitude in problem-solving
- Self-motivated but know when to seek further guidance
- Detail oriented and laser-focused on supporting internal processes & systems
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Can-do attitude with enthusiasm and passion for helping others
Your application has been successfully submitted.