HR Assistant @Tronfoundation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring a Human Resources Assistant to support the Global Director of HR and the HR team at Tron. The HR Assistant will be a key resource for all team members and must be able to balance administrative and HR functions. You will also contribute to a fast-paced, fluid work environment and have the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
A successful candidate will:
- Assist in processing payroll for both hourly and salary employees
- Administer benefits to employees
- Maintain and update employee data in HRIS systems
- Possess outstanding administrative and communication skills
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Assist in planning and facilitating HR events/initiatives
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Have at least one year of experience working in Human Resources
- Graduated with Bachelor’s degree relating to Human Resources or Business
- Knowledge and strong understanding of HRIS systems (TriNet, BambooHR, Eastridge) preferred
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information, records, and reports
- Positive attitude and level-headed under pressure
Your application has been successfully submitted.