Web Wallet Web Developer @Tronfoundation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TRON-BitTorrent offers a unique and compelling work environment. We are proponents of the open Internet and we serve one of the largest user demographics in history. We take these responsibilities seriously and hire accordingly. We work with only the brightest engineers and the most talented business people we can find. Everyone on our team is here to do meaningful work with broad reaching impact. We have a fun yet challenging work environment that fosters diversity, creativity, and teamwork. Our team members receive industry leading salaries and premium benefits.
As a Frontend Engineer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining BitTorrent’s web products, API’s, and servers, as well as implementing UI/UX design wireframes into working code. You will help modernize the overall architecture of the web properties and evolve them to ensure an ease of development and scalability. You will work closely with Product Management, Design, & Engineering teams to provide web development support for the company’s business initiatives.
- Implementing a web-based UI for a crypto wallet application
- Translate UI/UX wireframes into visual elements
- Understand & operate various 3rd party web tools/services/platforms
- Measure success & make decisions (Analytics, A/B testing)
- Suggest & implement web based solutions for business needs
- Show alacrity for your job!
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years professional engineering experience with 3+ years of Web Dev experiences
- CS and software engineering fundamentals
- Proficiency in Vuejs. Strong understanding of major JS frameworks: React, Angular, Backbone.
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- GitHub, Git and npm skills
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging cross-browser compatibility issues
- Passionate about writing clean and refactorable code through unit tests
- Strong communication skills
- Apache/NGINX basics.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Optimize etc.
- Comfortable writing unit tests, preferably with Jest
- Understanding of webpack
Nice to have
- Experience with CSS precompilers such as SASS or SCSS
- Experience with modern Frontend Tools such as Webpack, Jest, Express etc.
- Experience with Node.js, and Express.js.
- Experience with Amazon web services (e.g. EC2, S3, ELB, SQS, DynamoDB, Lambda, SNS)
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience and data-driven decision making
- Microservices Infrastructure.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and 401K. 100% paid health coverage (for you and your family) that includes dental and vision plans.
- Flexible working hours, including the ability to work from home (on occasion or as needed)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Up to $50/month wellness benefit at a gym or wellness group of your choice & up to $100/month for work from home expenses
- Your choice of the latest, top-of-the-line equipment and tools to work with.
- TRON-BitTorrent is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.